American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover
Dermagevity is pleased to offer PayPal as a payment option for our customers. PayPal enables you to pay without sharing your financial information with sellers. Pay with your credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover), bank account, or PayPal balance without ever sharing your numbers with the merchant.
If you don’t currently have a PayPal account, signing up for one is easy and takes just a few minutes. Once your account is in place, you can send your payments using your bank account or credit card in minutes!
If you would like to pay by money order, please Submit A Ticket. Please include a printed copy of the order
Domestic Shipping Options
When will my order ship?
In most cases, orders are received and processed immediately. The transaction takes place within an instantaneous automated system. We ship all of our orders out via most efficient method at 1:00PM Eastern Standard Time (Monday-Friday).
How do I estimate Next Day/Expedited delivery days?
- Next day is delivered on the next business day after the order has shipped.
- Expedited Shipping is 2-3 business days after the order has shipped.
- Note: Weekends and holidays do not count as shipping/business days.
- Shipper business days are: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
- If your delivery day falls on a holiday your package should be delivered on the next business day
Is there a cut off time for Next Day Air orders to ship the same day?
Yes, generally all orders placed after 1:00 PM EST are shipped the following business day.
How do I get FRRE Shipping?
Get Free shipping for Orders of $60.00 or more being shipped via standard ground shipping options, within the 48 contiguous United States.
Can I correct or change the delivery address of my order?
Any address that is changed by the customer or shipper after the order is shipped will be charged an address correction fee ranging from $5.00-$10.00 depending on what service you choose. (For example, no apartment number is given, an incorrect zip code or incorrect street number is provided on your order form, etc.) If you have placed an order and it has not yet shipped, you can call our customer service at 866-798-1492 to change your address.
How are Military Orders shipped?
All Military orders (APO/FPO addresses) are shipped by USPS Mail. US mail to the various military addresses takes anywhere from one to eight weeks for delivery as we have been recently seeing delays in military shipments. The US Postal Service has no tracking on military orders. Any damages or claims must be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt of the package. If the package is damaged, take the damaged package to the military postal unit and file a report.
Do you ship to my country?
During check out we’ll ask for your shipping address details including country. If your country is not in the dropdown menu of available countries, unfortunately we cannot ship to your country at this time.
What Carriers Do You Use To Ship Internationally?
International Orders are usually shipped either by USPS International. The shipping charge will appear in your shopping cart as you finalize your order BUT before your credit card is charged so you can review this amount. Upon shipment of your order, you will be emailed a shipment confirmation so you can confirm that your order has shipped.
International Shipping Restrictions
International customers are responsible for all taxes, duties, tariffs and customs laws in your respective country (see additional restrictions below).
Please Note: Customs has the authority to hold and process a package for up to 4 weeks. We will NOT consider a package “lost in transit” until this time has lapsed. We will not, and cannot, be responsible for the policies and procedures of the Customs of any country.
1) We cannot be responsible for any tariffs, customs restrictions or other regulations that apply in countries outside the United States. We encourage you to speak with your customs office if you have any questions.
2) Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country. It is the customer’s responsibility to check with their Customs office to see if their country permits the shipment of our products to their country. A 25% restocking fee will be applied to orders returned by customs as “illegal to import.”
3) If for any reason the package is seized by Customs Officials, we will not issue a refund unless all products are returned to us in their original condition. If the package is returned to us by Customs Officials, the customer is still responsible for any shipping charges. A 25% restocking fee will be applied to orders returned by customs as “unclaimed.” Any delivery that is refused and returned to us will incur a fee of the original shipping charges, a 25% restocking fee, and any duties and taxes that were unpaid.
4) The customer is responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply.
Our goal is to provide customers with timely service in the event a return is necessary. We recommend that you carefully read the following notes detailing our return policy. Please do not attempt to send unapproved product returns back to us. All shipments returned without a return authorization code (RAC) will be refused. Sorry, there will be absolutely no exceptions.
Please Submit A Ticket for a product return authorization code (RAC) prior to returning any merchandise. Merchandise must be returned in sealed sellable condition in order to receive complete product credit.
Money Back Guarantee
We offer money back guarantees on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with the product for any reason, simply return the unused and used portion for a refund. 100% credit will be issued for unopened merchandise returned within 30 days of your receiving the original order. Because we provide our product at the lowest possible prices, returns are very costly to us. There will be a 25% administrative processing fee calculated against the total cost of all opened products being returned including those being returned due to an allergic reaction with any product we sell on our website. Also, the customer will be responsible for all original and return shipping costs. We will not accept product returns without a proper return authorization code (RAC) and we will only provide return authorization codes (RACs) no later than 30 days after an order was received.
Please Note: It may take 7-10 business days after your return is processed for you to see the credit in your credit card account.
We make every effort to safely secure and ship all packages, but we understand that sometimes merchandise can be damaged during the shipping process. Merchandise damaged during shipping should be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt, please Submit A Ticket. We will contact the shipping company for visual inspection of the merchandise and box. We will then issue you credit for the amount of any confirmed damaged merchandise.
We regularly stock every item we carry. Although every attempt is made to maintain inventory of each product we carry, occasionally we may run out of certain products. In this event, we will give you an estimated time of availability and give you the choice of canceling the out-of-stock items, holding off shipment of your entire order until the product is available, or receiving a partial shipment of the in-stock items first and the out-of-stock items when they are available. No additional shipping charges will be incurred by the customer for these partial shipments.